Monday, April 5, 2010

Willkommen!

Welcome!!

We're closing in (fast!) on my next solo show and I really wanted to create a place where I can document my process and take you along for the ride. The title of my show is "My Heart Shall Not Fear" so here I've created "My Heart Shall Not Fear" - the blog.

The process of creating pieces for an entire body of work is long and hard - but worth every minute. I can share my thoughts, inspirations, some secrets and whatnots so that by the time I reveal actual finished pieces to you, you'll have a better understanding of what (as an artist and human being) I'm trying to convey. Sound fun? Come visit me often!

Opening Night: June 26th, 2010 at the Corey Helford Gallery in Culver City California. Updates will follow for giveaways and special opening night goodies (cuz you know I'ma sucker for that stuff!)

Brandi Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment